I just missed playing with people and was sick of being in lockdown, so I decided to do one time travel to get these public works. I didn’t do anything else (So I still need 2 more emotes before Dr. Shrunk’s dance and I didn’t shop at all) as that’d be a bit much–just what I had to do to play with friends.
And then, it was lots of attempts to get a Picnic Set from Phoebe. To my surprise, after just 3 attempts and my first request…
Yay! …however, I was then in for a horrible surprise. Originally, your original bridge did not count. I guess this was fixed as I was not allowed to put the Picnic Blanket down as I already had “30” projects.
I don’t know what I’m going to remove… For now, I demolished my first sign earlier than expected, but I’m kind of at a loss here :/
For the record, these are my public works–both built and planned:
2 Stone Bridges
1 Fairytale Bridge
1 Street Lamp
1 Illuminated Heart
1 Park Clock
1 Fairytale Clock
1 Flower Clock
1 Metal Bench
1 Picnic Blanket
1 Flower Clock
2 Faceboards *
1 Sign *
1 Water Pump
1 Drinking Fountain
1 Water Well
1 Hot Spring
1 Zen Bell
1 Instrument Shelter *
1 Zen Garden
1 Jungle Gym
1 Stone Tablet
1 Statue Fountain
1 Cube Sculpture
1 Topiary *
* = What I’m leaning towards removing
As for why each of those are possibilities:
1. Sign – I have welcome mats so I guess it’s a little redundant even if I like it.
2. 1 of the 2 Faceboards – I’d have to move things over and stuff but… :/
3. Instrument Shelter – I don’t use it much anyway so… Even if I do like it and think it looks nice.
4. Topiary – I can’t even get it until April so scrapping it altogether would mean no demolishing besides a temporary sign… but I find it really cute ._.
I just feel…super broken I guess. Regardless, upon going back, I went and placed and paid off the Picnic Blanket…
And here’s a poll… (Click here for pictures)
As stupid as it is, I’m on the verge of crying over this. It’s like I wasted all this time. I feel so stupid.
Oh, and I had a Camper.
And farewell, Miranda.